Sorry to all of my friends who I don't get to see as often as I would like!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Poor Q......
I totally skipped Q!!! I need to have Melyssa teach me the alphabet. Don't worry though, I caught it so here is my Q post. Questions, questions, questions, little kids are so full of questions. They always amaze me with the most random things. Missy asked me once where her moon sleeps (since she could talk it's been her moon), how cute is that? And I always try to answer their questions as honestly as I can, but some times they ask tough ones too. Luckily I haven't had to explain where babies come from. Melyssa figured that out a long time ago. All you have to do is eat your dinner all gone, every night, and then a baby grows in your tummy, and when it's all done the doctor cuts it out! Wow, it's nice to know the answer to that question!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha, that was a good one. Now I know what to say to Elsa ones she wants to know :) Thanks
Luv ya
Post a Comment