Wednesday, May 7, 2008

F is for......

Family!! I'm just going to put it out there. I have the BEST family ever! For starters my mom, she watches my kids every day while I go to work. She puts Melyssa on the bus and puts up with Austin the rest of the day. She helps with chores around the house, like dishes, and even the kid's laundry. She's at my house at 6 am every morning, and never complains! Now Dad is my ride to work. If I'm not quite ready, he sits and waits patiently. While I couldn't drive my car over the pass he arranged his schedule to make sure he could give me a ride to work. In fact my car was a Bbirthday gift form my Dad, and my little brother Darren. they payed half of the down payment to help me get into it! They Rock! And I certainly can't forget every one else. Brandon and June are always there. They are so fun to hang out with, and June is always ready to make a cake for birthdays, and just coming for dinner! Grandma and Grandpa were there to help me get back on me feet after I left my ex husband, and Adalynn is just one of those people I can always count on! I love you guys, and I hope that you realise how important you all are to me!

1 comment:

Adalynn said...

Now Kir! You left someone out! ;) I think his name starts with a "s"!!! just kidding! I love you lots!