Thursday, May 15, 2008

Never say never

It will bite you in the butt every time! When I got divorced I said that I would Never get married again. I have watched divorce tear people apart. I've seen friends who just couldn't deal, who stopped taking care of themselves, and their families. I will never be that girl. No man will ever run my life to such an extreme that I am unable to take care of myself or my children. But what I have really learned over the last little while, is that it's ok to love someone so much that you want them in your life forever. And here I am planning another wedding, and taking that plunge one more time. But it doesn't make me weak, it only means I'm human and I too long for faithful companionship. Wish me luck, because here I go again!!

No comments: