I think that home is the greatest thing ever! When I left my ex husband I had my world ripped out from underneath me, I had to stay with my grandparents for a few weeks until I could afford my own place, and I never really felt at home. Then almost a year ago I picked up and moved my kids to Victor and took my job her at Snow King. For 3 months we looked for a house, we stayed at my parents house, and Dusty and I slept in a tent in their yard! We finally got into our house, and let me tell you, I was never so happy to be "home" as I was the day we moved in! I love our home and I'm so happy to be able to go home!!
Sorry to all of my friends who I don't get to see as often as I would like!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Home!
I think that home is the greatest thing ever! When I left my ex husband I had my world ripped out from underneath me, I had to stay with my grandparents for a few weeks until I could afford my own place, and I never really felt at home. Then almost a year ago I picked up and moved my kids to Victor and took my job her at Snow King. For 3 months we looked for a house, we stayed at my parents house, and Dusty and I slept in a tent in their yard! We finally got into our house, and let me tell you, I was never so happy to be "home" as I was the day we moved in! I love our home and I'm so happy to be able to go home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment