Saturday, May 10, 2008

A little Impatient!

I think that I must be the most impatient person ever! I am certainly the most impatient person I know! People say that patients is a virtue, I say it's a virtue that I don't have. I can't remember the last time I was content just waiting things out, or if there ever was such a time. But at 27 years old I find myself even more impatient. I want so many things, and I want them now. I don't want to have to wait. I'm ready to finally call Dusty my husband, not my boyfriend, or my fiance, and I'm oh so ready for a baby. I decided last winter that yes, I want one more, and now it feels like it's taking forever to get there! I suppose it would do me some good to just sit back and take things in stride, but I have never been good at that. How long will it take to get what I REALLY want. A happy ending.........or maybe there isn't' such a thing.........

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

good job on keeping up with the abc's. I know how you feel about the wedding thing. It gets to the point were you just are done waiting. Andrew and I got engaged Feb 29th and it took us nearly two months to decide we wanted any kind of wedding. We were just going to elope, but too many family memebers weren't cool with the idea. Now we're having a family dinner were I wear the dress. Are you going to have a wedding?