.....that i can keep up better than Adalynn!! So she started the ABC's daily posts, and only got to T, well I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. A is for Adalynn.....YAY Adalynn!! She is the one who introduced me to the wonderful world of blogging! We met our sophomore year of high school, I set her up on a blind date with the friend of the guy I was seeing. That lasted the whole rest of that night. Our friendship however quickly grew and before we knew it we were doing everything together. Now we live in different states, and don't get to see each other as often as we would like, but we are still just as close. Thank you Adalynn for being such a big part of my life, and giving me someone to hang out with!! your the bestest!!
Sorry to all of my friends who I don't get to see as often as I would like!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Here's hoping....
.....that i can keep up better than Adalynn!! So she started the ABC's daily posts, and only got to T, well I figured what the heck, I'll give it a try. A is for Adalynn.....YAY Adalynn!! She is the one who introduced me to the wonderful world of blogging! We met our sophomore year of high school, I set her up on a blind date with the friend of the guy I was seeing. That lasted the whole rest of that night. Our friendship however quickly grew and before we knew it we were doing everything together. Now we live in different states, and don't get to see each other as often as we would like, but we are still just as close. Thank you Adalynn for being such a big part of my life, and giving me someone to hang out with!! your the bestest!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sniffle, sniffle! you're going to make me cry! You are the bestest ever - i love you forever! It was fate that brought us together and NO ONE is going to tear us apart
Post a Comment