Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

M is so many wonderful things! Let me start with Melyssa! She is my clone, and her and Austin are my life, I don't know where I would be with out my beautiful baby girl! M&M's are definitely an M word, and muffins....yummy! Plus everyone knows that Campbell's soups are Mmmm Mmmm Good! but my Favorite thing ever is mother. My mom is amazing. She is one of the most fabulous women I know. She worked so hard when I was in High School to make sure things were taken care of, and I remember times when we didn't see each other for weeks. but she always left me notes! That's how we communicated! But the important thing isn't that she worked, it doesn't matter that she never got to see me perform or that I never really saw her. I knew she cared every time I found a note on my bed room door! Mom, your the best!



No comments: