Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yucky Snows!

So it starts, it doesn't seem like that long ago when I was posting pictures of snow, and here I am once again giving every one a look at the good ol' Jackson life! It has snowed off and on for the last two days and today it seems the real storm has finally hit. This is what I have to look forward too when it is time for me to drive home from work, the top of the Teton Pass. Yipee! Atleast the plows are out.

2 comments:

~Michaela said...

OMG! That is crazy. We probably won't see any snow here until February. Does that mean your tourist season is going to be getting hot soon? So how's the tum tum? You getting bigger? It's really getting hard for me, I swear I get more and more baby sick for every day :( When do you have your next ultrasound?

Russell said...

Wow, it's been a while since I've seen snow in October. I guess that's what I get for living on the east coast, or at least this part of it. I miss that snow. It's also been a while since I've seen you and good to hear that all is going well for you. Congrats on the new baby!