Oh Adalynn, what would I do without you! Now that I have been tagged, I feel as if I am obligated to fill it out. So here it is for all of you who don't know him. My thoughts on my husband!
1.Where did you meet? LOL this is a good story. We met at a bar in Idaho Falls. I was playing pool there on a league every other Monday. I was in the middle of my divorce, and was very uninterested in him! He though it was funny to watch his friends buy my drinks and hit on me only to get shot down.2.How long did you date before you were married? 1 1/2 years, we started dating 6 months after we met.
3.How long have you been married for? 2 1/2 months, still newly weds!
4. What does he do that surprises you? Not a day goes by that he doesn't surprise me in some ways. I am still surprised every day at what a great dad he is. We only have my 2 right now, but every night he comes home and sits with each of them for a few minutes and asks how school was, and he really listens and interacts with them. It's quite breath taking!
5.What is your favorite quality about him? That he can be so sweet. He's a once bull rider, hard working construction worker, but you would never guess that when he cuddled up to my belly talking to baby!
6.Does he have a nickname for you? Just the usuals, sweet heart, honey, you know.
7.What's his favorite color? He doesn't really have a favorite color, maybe hunter orange? And his favorite print is definitely Camo!!
8. What's his favorite food? He's a human garbage disposal, to be honest I don't think he even tastes it while he eats, but he loves it really spicy.
9. What's his favorite sport? Hunting for sure! He dreams of water fowl opening day for months, and even now he is deer hunting with my dad, uncle's, and brother!
10. Who said "I love you" first? That was a joint effort I guess. We have always kept very open lines of communication, and one night we were talking and decided that we were in love. Maybe it wasn't the most romantic way to make the discovery, but it made us both happy!
11.When and where was your first kiss? LOL another good story. This was before we started dating. It was Halloween, I had just taken the kids out, and then dropped them off at my parents house because I was working 2 jobs all weekend. I got back into Idaho Falls with plenty of time to spend so I went over to the Blue wave where I play pool. When I sat at the counter Sherry yells "Kirsten" Then puts 3 quarters on the counter and informs me that Dusty is sitting around the corner and maybe he would like a game. We played several games talked, and at the end of the night I gave him a ride home. He kissed me in the car outside of his house, then just went inside.
12. What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?Just hang out, we really just enjoy each others company. So it doesn't matter if we are sitting home watching foot ball, or hanging out with friends at the bar, we have a good time!
13.Do you have kids? Lets see together we have Saidie (she's one of our yellow labs) and baby will be here in January!
14.What's a hidden talent he has? Building, he sometimes takes my camera to work and brings home pictures of what he's working on, he has installed some amazing hard wood floors, and builds stairs like a pro! I seriously think he could build anything!
15. How old is he? 25
16. What's his favorite type of music?Country
17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to just take things as they come. He very rarely gets worked up about anything.
18.What's his favorite pastime? Hill Climbs, yes my hubby is a sled head. But he loves it, and I have to admit, I really enjoy going with him, and watching. I am a little worried about him actually getting on one himself though.
19. Will he read this?Probably not, he doesn't touch the computer unless it is hunting related, and then I am shocked that he can ever find what he's looking for!
Alrighty now I tag.... Michaela!
1 comment:
Thanks Kirsten,
That was actually quite fun. I hope I didn't embarres Thaddeus too much though! I was going to add a way funny video clip I got of him from this summer when he didn't know I was recording.....but I decided to be nice this time. So how is your fall/winter going? Have you guys gotten any more snow? It's still raining over here. Funny, it's been raining now for about 5 and 1/2 years! You'd think I'd get used to it. Anyway, luvs and hugs
Post a Comment