Sorry to all of my friends who I don't get to see as often as I would like!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
It's a GIRL!!
Guess what every one, Baby Eubank is a girl! We are going to name her Lindsay Diana Eubank yay!! We are very excited now we just have 11 more weeks to wait!! Wish us luck every one!!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! A girl! That is so exciting unless... you wanted a boy! What does Dusty think? There is so much more girl stuff than boy stuff. Congrats again!
WOW! Congrats congrats and congratulations! I'm soooo excited for you guys. How fun that you're having a girl, I have to say girls are best (then again I don't know what it's like having a boy.....but who cares) Now the shopping that I've been waiting and waiting and WAITING to do can get started :) Hehehe, I love babies!
4 comments:
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!! A girl! That is so exciting unless... you wanted a boy! What does Dusty think? There is so much more girl stuff than boy stuff. Congrats again!
Congrats!!!
Congradulations. Girls are the coolest.
WOW! Congrats congrats and congratulations! I'm soooo excited for you guys. How fun that you're having a girl, I have to say girls are best (then again I don't know what it's like having a boy.....but who cares) Now the shopping that I've been waiting and waiting and WAITING to do can get started :) Hehehe, I love babies!
Post a Comment