It's Halloween again! This was our second Halloween in our house, and boy did we have fun. We stared out the festivities on Thursday night with some good old fashioned pumpkin carving. 
Melyssa and I carved a goofy Jack-o-lantern, and Austin and Dusty carved a scary one! The kids were very proud of their work! (so was Dusty!)
Then last night our house was invaded by two crazy rodeo clowns! They were looking for bulls but I had to explain to them the many reasons why I don't keep a bull in the house!
They were soon joined by a mischievous little fairy, after feeding them dinner I was able to send them on their way to find some after dinner goodies!
While on their quest for goodies I received a visit from Little Red Ridding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf. We were luckily able to pacify the wolf with candy long enough to get him out of the house!
Happy Halloween!!
3 comments:
Looks like you all had a great Halloween, the kids' costumes are great :)
I'm glad you survived to tell your story. Man - that wolf was sure scary looking! :) We so need to live closer!
Happy late Halloween. Looks like you guys had an awesome night. It's a shame it's already over. I wish Halloween would last for a whole week. Luv ya
Post a Comment