4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1- He has a knack for doing things to make me mad, and then getting off (don't ask me how)
2- He's an amazing father even though he doesn't have to be.....yet....
3- He is soooooo much fun to be around
4- He loves my cooking.
4 JOBS I'VE HAD
1- Rite Aid.
2- Day care.
3- Walmart.
4- Snow King.
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1- CSI Miami
2- How I met your mother
3- The Big Bang Theory
4- Cold Case
4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1- Aunt Shelly
2- Melinda
3- Traci
4- Brittney.
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1- Cheese Cake
2- Lasagna
3- Elk Steaks
4- Potatoes and gravy
4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1- How about the Ocean for starters!! I don't even care which one!
2- Germany
3- Australia
4-Hawaii
4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1- The arrival of Lindsay!
2- Hill Climbs
3- Snow boarding........I hope
4- Getting skinny again, I hope.
4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1- Kara
2- Russ
3- Katrina
4- Stacie
No comments:
Post a Comment