Saturday June, Patty, and Melinda hostessed a baby shower for me! It was held at Patty's house, and there was a good turn out! Before I get too far I want to say thank you to the three of you for all of your work putting this together!

June made the cake! She also made nachos and punch for lunch, it was very good!

We got a lot of great gifts from everyone! Thank you to every one who was able to come. We certainly appreciate the help. Since my baby is now 6 I don't have anything left from when my first two were baby's.

This little hat and scarf is one of my favorite things.
Darrens girlfriend Kelsey made it for me! I love home made gifts!
1 comment:
That looked like it was a blast. I'm glad you had lots of fun. Give the belly a hug from me.
Post a Comment