
Time seems to fly until you reach a certain point, and I am now at that point! It's so hard to believe that I am more than half way through the pregnancy, but at the same time the last few weeks have felt so drug out. So here I am, 24 weeks and counting. Only 16 to go, but I have a feeling that the next 16 weeks are going to take a long time!

And thank you Michaela, for the cute top, I love it!
2 comments:
The last couple of weeks have been dragging by slower to me too.
Ouch! Hot Momma.
You are one good looking pregnant woman. I'm so glad that the top fit. Your belly looks so tiny.....I guess that's good since you've got 16 weeks to go. I'm starting to get baby hungry again, so keep me posted and I'll have to try and live vicariously through you or something like that :) I actually did dream that we had another baby girl the other day. Anyway, luvs luvs luvs
Post a Comment