Friday, January 2, 2009

The Big Day

Ok folks it's right around the corner. My blood pressure is still high, for this reason we will be checking into the hospital at 5 pm on Tuesday evening! With any luck we will be home wednesday evening with our band new baby! So wish us luck we are almost at the end!!!

6 comments:

Nicolette said...

Good Luck!

Kara said...

Oh wow, that's so exciting! I can't wait to hear about your new little baby! I hope everything goes well :)

~Michaela said...

OH MY! You probably already have your little girl as I am writing this! Amazing.
Can't wait to hear more :)
Love and hugs

Christina said...

Good luck on Tuesday! Yes Steve and I are expecting in May. Its another boy so the total is going to be 5 boys and 1 girl. I am done having babies after everything we have been through with this one. I found out that I will most likely be having a c section to top everything off. Mr. Mason's placenta attached over my cervix so natural birth is not an option. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

~Michaela said...

Whops,
looks like I got so excited that I read the date wrong.....Go figure me! okay, so you got a day and a half left to go before she's here....unless you go into labor before that. I can't wait....I'll be stalking your blog and crossing my fingers that everything goes wonderful.
Love

Kara said...

Good luck today!f