Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Little Bundle of Joy!

Finally the Big day has come and gone! So let me introduce you all to the newest member of the family! Lindsay Diana Eubank was born on January 7th at 11:15 AM, She weighs 5lbs 12oz, and is 17 1/2" long! Here we are, Mommy Daddy and Baby Makes three, add in the two at home, and our dogs, and we have quite the little family!

Lindsay was a little jaundice, so we got to spend an extra night in the hospital while she did some sun bathing! She is certainly making a statement with those glasses!

And finally this morning she was able to get dressed for the first time so we could come home!

P.S. I love being home!!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats from Nate and I!!! Lindsay is beautiful.

~Michaela said...

She is So beautiful! A huge hug to all of you and I'm so glad everything went well. Congrats darlin'.
Love love love love- Me

Christina said...

Congrats! I think that she looks like Dusty for now. I forgot how tiny they are. She is cute. Good job. Hope all is well.