I want every one to meet June. For those who don't know her, she is definitely one of the most wonderful, and talented women I know! June did a ton of behind the scenes work for the wedding. She made little chocolates for the treat bags, and even stuffed the bags for me! She even made special little ducks that looked like mallards just for Dusty! And when she offered to make the cakes for the wedding
Dusty immediately told her that he wanted cheese cake! and look what she gave us! Six of them to be exact! It was simply amazing, and they taste really good too! But on top of the cheese cakes she also did the wedding cake and I can't tell you how extraordinary it was I have to show you! The whole table was just awesome! So my biggest thanks to the woman behind the scenes, June, I hope you know how much your hard work means to both of us! The cakes were just amazing!

2 comments:
The cakes were beautiful and that cheesecake was so yummy :) She did a great job.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that looks Oh so yummy!
Post a Comment