Friday, August 22, 2008

It starts......

This is my moment to vent..........kind of. I have just started that part of the pregnancy that comes with cravings......and so far i haven't had healthy ones!! So many people say your pregnant, you can eat whatever you want.........Ha ha ha.......do those people realise how hard it is to get rid of excess weight after baby is born? I'm guessing not. I went through this after my son was born. I ate what I wanted when I wanted it, and the end result was a 50 lbs weight gain, and 2 years of really hard work. Even with the work outs, and diets it was really hard to keep the weight down. So I have been trying really hard to ignore unnecessary cravings. So far I have done well, and I haven't gained a lot of weight. In fact I lost so much weight during morning sickness, that I am still 2 lbs down from my preprego weight. Not too bad I would say! The best part is that Even though I haven't gained a lot of weight, baby is growing right on schedule, and everything has developed well.
Now this is where I get to the point. I have decided that the best way to keep this up is to let everyone know how I'm doing! I figure if I know that I have to tell every how things are going I'll be more likely to stick to it. So wish me luck as the 4 months of weight gain gets into full swing! And stay tuned, I'll keep you posted on how things are going!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Good luck! I know how hard it is not to give into preggo cravings. I've been craving smooth creamy sweet stuff this whole pregnancy, like yogurt, pudding, ice cream and stuff. And, I have been snacking on marshmallows way too much, definitely not healthy! (I just barely finished off a bowl of Marshmallow Mateys cereal) I've never had a problem losing the baby weight, but I still should be eating healthier.

~Michaela said...

Oh Babe,
I soooooooooo feel for you. Way to be stong this far though.
Luv ya