
Awe, the great out doors! Now that life is starting to slow down for us we decided to join my parents on a fishing trip! We floated 7 hours on the teton river, and it was so nice! The Tetons are beatiful and the river was very relaxing!

Thats mom and dad. They are the best! Dad and Dusty sure had fun seeing who could catch the most fish, sorry hunny, Dad won!

But Dusty did get 3 really nice rainbows, we cooked two of them at a party last night, and we are planning on having the other one tonight. I love fish!

And here is the great fisherman! He's such a goofball!! Love you all, and hope the your weekend is going as great as mine!
1 comment:
Ohhhh, I love fish...but fresh fish, that just can't be beat. I'm glad you had lots of fun. You two look SUPER cute by the way.
Luv ya
Post a Comment