Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slacker that I am......

Welcome to the insanity that has recently become my life! March 13th through the 15th Dusty, Lindsay and myself were in Lost Trail MT for a snowmobile hill climb. We had a very good time, and got to watch Bob go all the way to finals, and Charise take 4th in one of her classes!
I had to stop and wait for the antelope to cross the road on the way there.
This is their super ancient snow cat! I don't think they even make these anymore!

Here is Garrett hanging out in our truck wating for someone to bring another truck for Bob. We had a long drive up there that included a 3 hour wait on the side of the road for Dusty when Bob's truck broke down.

This is our little angel sleeping soundly while we waited.
This weekend is going to be the World Championship Hill Climb to be held at the Snow King Resort Ski Area where I work!! It should be a lot of fun and I'll post pics hopefully on Monday!

1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Pics?
I've been out of the blog world for almost two weeks!!! I feel out of it. I can't wait to see you soon. May 9th is on, book your calendar babe, I wanna see you ;)