Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All the comforts of home!

I can't tell you how great it is just to be home! Not to mention being back at work. It's amazing how much I actually missed being there. So now that we have settled back into our daily routine, I thought it was about time to share some pics with everyone!

Here's the little angel sleeping in her crib. She was suppose to be sitting up, but rolled her self onto her side. The little stinker!
Here she is enjoying her tummy time. For some reason it is difficult to keep her awake for tummy time!

This is the most recent, taken just tonight. She is 8 weeks old today, and weighs in at a whopping 8lbs 7oz.

Her daddy sure loves her!


Ta da! Here is our happy healthy baby. We are certainly glad to be home, but we are even happier that Lins is doing so well now!!

1 comment:

~Michaela said...

I am so happy for you guys. She is so darling.
See you soon ;)