For those of you who don't know, the Girl Scouts of America program actually starts before Brownies!
These are the girls in Melyssa's Daisy Troop! They are in the middle of cookie sales now, if you want some you have 3 weeks to get your order in!
Here they are starting the meeting off with the Pledge of Allegiance.
And here they are at the end of their meeting in the circle of friendship. The guys in the hats are fathers, and the one on the end is Officer Davis he talked to the girls about stranger danger today! It was a good meeting, and the girls all have fun together!
4 comments:
That's so cute. She looks so much like you.
Seriously cute. What a darling angel you have. Mellisa is sooo pretty. Looks like the girls had lots of fun. What a great thing to get her involved in.
Hey, what do you know...I learn something every day. I had now clue there was a level before brownies. Too bad we're so far away, no cookies for us. Girl scout cookies RULE! Mmmmmm.
Wow - this sure brings back memories! How fun that she's in Girl Scouts! :-)
That is awesome! I didn't know about a girl scout level before Brownies either. I LOVE THEIR COOKIES!
Post a Comment