1. I'm pregnant! Wow I'll bet none of you knew that. Ha ha..... But seriously this is my third. I have a lot of friends in Jackson and Victor who can't understand why we would want to have more kids. In all reality though having kids isn't such a life changing event. I include my kids in everything I do, and if it wasn't for the whole pregnancy thing I would have more! I love my kids!
2. I hate feet..........with a passion. I think that I hate feet more than just about anything. I don't like people touching my feet, and I certainly don't touch other peoples feet. I don't even touch my own feet except right after a bath or shower.
3. I would really like to finish school some day. It's crazy how life can get in the way of little goals, but I quit taking classes when i only had 4 semesters, approximately, left now I really wish I had the time and patients to just dive in and finish.
4. I love my husband! I know I know if I didn't I wouldn't be married to him, but seriously I love him more all the time. It's hard to believe after coming out of such a horrible relationship before that I could fall so completely for some one and continue to feel the way that I do. He is such an amazing person, is always helping with everything around the house, and he is so good with the kids! To top all of that off he has great communication skills. We very rarely argue, but when we do it never takes long to talk things out.
5. My parents Rock! I don't know what i would do with out my mom and dad. They have stood behind me through my dumbest choices, and worst consequences of my life. I have always known that I can count on them for anything!
6.I'm very sad that I may not get to snowboard this year. So here's the thing, baby is due in January, and I may or may not get to strap a board on this winter. I am going to cross my fingers, and hope for the best. But honestly there are no guarantees, and I can't be certain!
7. I love my job! I mean really it doesn't get much better than this. I get a free season pass to the resort I work at, and as many free day passes as I want to Grand Targhee. That isn't the only reason I love my job though, I also just love living up here. I love the mountains, and the people here are so nice! Of course there are draw back to my job. Some of our guests are very high maintenance, and expect a lot when they get here, sometimes there is nothing you can do to make people happy!
8. My daughter is my clone! some of you may not really know my little girl. She looks just like me, and acts just like me most of the time. It really blows my mind sometimes to see pictures of me at her age, she looks the same!
9. I have never played in the ocean. It's crazy I know, especially since I was born in Washington state, but my parents moved back to Idaho when I was a baby, and I have never had the chance to go back.
10. Despite my disgust for feet I love shoes! I wouldn't call it an obsession or anything, but I love the way it feels to have just the right pair of shoes to go with my outfit. I also think that a great set of heels is just plain feminine, and are almost always appropriate. This is probably my girliest feature, shoes are my friends.......
11. My life has been blessed with AMAZING friends! I am sure that everyone thinks this, but really mine are the best you can get. I can't tell you how many times mine have been there when I needed them, and they never let me down. I hope that one day I am lucky enough to return the favor, if just a little bit!
12. I love to cook, and believe it or not, I'm actually pretty good. It does help that I have a husband who really likes to eat. I'm telling you we really are the perfect match!
13. I'm really not crazy about sweets. Now I'm not going to say that I don't like any, ever. The chocolate you sent was to die for Michaela, but if I have my choice between seconds at dinner, and saving room for desert, I'd rather have seconds. Sweets are only good when I'm really craving them.
14. I really love my little bro! My family is very close, but I have to admit Darren holds a very special place in my heart, I would do anything for him. He is also the most fun to hang out with, and he is so patient! He has really helped me learning to snowboard. I'm still not what you would call good, but I can get down from the top of a mountain without killing myself, and I think that says something.
15. Patience is a virtue, that I don't have. Maybe that is why my children are so well behaved, but the truth is I really don't have any patience for stupidity. Melyssa and Austin are good kids but even they have their moments when I wonder what in the world was going through their heads. It's silly things like that that I just can't handle.
16. I see no reason to sugar coat anything. I try to be as honest as possible with everyone. If I don't like you, you will know it, and if I have something to say to you believe we will be talking about it. It is always best to never say anything behind someones back that you wouldn't say to their face. And I never make up silly stories to explain to the kids why a pet is gone, or a person for that matter, if they died, they died that's life and now is as good a time as any to learn to accept it.
Ta da, that's it. So now to tag, Michaela has already done this but it says to tag her too. Stacy Michaela has tagged you, hmm so Aunt Shelly, Adalynn, Russ, Dorothy, Jen, Nicky, and any one else who just feels like joining in! Happy tagging everyone!
2 comments:
Hey. We got a few in common. :0) So how you feel'n hun? I hope this pregnancy goes well and healthy for you. You're almost there!!
Hey, nice randomeness....if that's a word. You're such a sweetie. What a great gal I have as a friend ;)
Post a Comment