Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Holidays....

On Saturday Dusty, Austin, Popey, and my self went on a mission to cut down Christmas trees! Luckily we live in the middle of the mountains so it didn't take long to find two perfect trees. When we got it home the kids got busy decorating it!Here is Austin showing off his ornament! Isn't he a hoot?

This is my miss priss she liked the glittery ones the best!
Unfortunately the kids are too short to reach the top of the tree so all of the ornaments went on the bottom! That's where mom comes in right?

And then today was Melyssa's Christmas program at school. I didn't get to go because I had to work. (sadness) Luckily Dusty was able to make it and took lots of pictures for me! Austins Program is Friday, so stay tuned for more great pics of my kids!


1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Oh how fun! You're kids are so cute. I bet it's lots of fun cutting down your own tree. I guess technically we could do that (only it's elligal) and it's kind of a huge hassle since we don't have the tools to do it easily. We picked out a tree on sunday and brought it home, but haven't had a chance to decorate it yet! We're planning on doing it today though. I love seeing your pics.....can't wait for the rest!