Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I know, I know......

Yes Michaela, it's been a while! :) Life around my house has been super crazy! My first docs visit went very well. Baby Eubank has a great heart beat, and so far I'm still alive! Sorry guys my scanner is broken, so no pics of Baby Eubank this time! But we are 11 weeks now, so we will find out what Baby's name will be in just a few more weeks! My mama celebrated her 50th birth day on Friday! Go Mom! It's hard to believe, but her and Dad will have their 32 wedding anniversary in just 9 days! They kids are doing awesome! It's hard to think about letting them go back to their dads house this week end, but I guess there is no sense in complaining since I don't have a choice. All and all though, we are great! Just 31 days til the wedding, and tons to do! Hope that every one else is doing as well!

1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Yay, happy b-day momma! And you're back...not that I should be saying anything. You make like a thousand more posts than I do, but still, I'm glad you're back.
Luv ya