So I was stoked today when UPS dropped two packages on my door step. Both of my brides maid dresses, and my flower girl dress!!
YAY!! So of course I had to have
Melyssa try hers on, you know.......to make sure it fit!! ;)
And it fit like a glove! I'm so excited! And doesn't she look
gorgeous? Yep, it's true, she's mine! If you don't believe me just ask, I'll tell you. So here she is, my maid of honor!
3 comments:
I love the dress! Where did you get it form?
Just wait... your wedding will be here and done before you know it. It's almost been a month since I got married and time has just flown by. I guess its how its supposed to be when you are maddly in love. Hope all your wedding plans are going good!
OMG! What a doll, Melissa is ADORABLE in that dress, and in everything else as well, obviously! I'm so excited for you.
I just went to a "bachelorette" party yesterday. It was SOOOOOOO much fun. Most fun I've had in years! Or, I might just have to say ever. But you should be VERY thankful that they don't have the same tradition in the states when you get married. Cause the bachelor/bachelorette party is al about making the bride/groom embarass themselves. I'll have to give you the details later. Anyway,
luv ya.....again!
-Michaela-
Post a Comment