For the most part I seem to be hanging in pretty good. Given the fact that Lindsays had an ear infection, Austin's soccer is finally over, and now Melyssa wants to do ballet. Some where through out the day I have to put in an 8 hour shift at work (thank god I have my mom or this would be an unobtainable goal), and for some reason my kids seem to think I need to cook them dinner. Do kids really need to eat EVERY night?
I'm currently looking forward to the 18th of October when the Inn closes for 8 weeks. Then I'll get paid to stay home and be mom for a while! I do have things in mind to accomplish though during my 8 weeks of not so restful time off!
- Make my halloween costume for Vegas
- Sew Austin a new quilt
- Read Hunger Games
- Paint the kitchen
- Loose 10 lbs! (this is most important ;)
- Read The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe with my kids
- Potty Train Lindsay (lol, right!)
Love you all!!
Kirsten
1 comment:
Wow, I'm way behind in blogging. I've been so stinkin' busy with school. It's taking ALL of my time. I love the up-dates in here. Your kids are SOOO BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe how big Lindsay is. We have moved to Pocatello now....even further away :( Hope you had a great Christmas. Luvs
Post a Comment