Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!






It's Lindsay's first Halloween!  It's hard to believe how much she has grown over the last 9 months!  She is quite the little girl.  She crawls all over and gets into EVERYTHING!  All and all I have to say she's great.  It won 't be long and her babiness will be walking!

 It is also Kiedna's first Halloween, and they are both Jack-o-lanterns!




1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Oh how cute! It is crazy to see how big Lindsay is.....amazing.
Taking a break in the bar sound fun ......is that why you snowboard lady? haha jk
;) I can't believe we still haven't been out on the town together. We have been back in the states for six months now. Thaddeus is staying SUPER busy with school and I am working as many hours as possible. Money is very tight these days, but I enjoy my job a lot and I think it's worth it. Hope we can meet up soon.
Hugs