Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We have been busy little bees lately! The kids started school on the 26th, and so far it's looking good! The kids both really like their teachers, and are very excited to have their friends come over for their birthday party on Sat! I can't believe that they have gotten to be so big! Soccer started 2 weeks ago, they won their first game last weekend. And Miss Lindsay is just growing like a weed! She crawls all over the place, and loves to get into things, and pull hair! She's quite the gem!

My little bro Darren got married on Thursday the 27th, and we had a party for them on Saturday! Most of you may already know that their baby is due on September 20th! Hang in there Kels your almost done!


Here they are folks! Our very own Yellow Dragons!

Here's the baby girl chillin in the grass during soccer practice!

Tynan holding Lindsay and Darren and Kelsey's wedding party!

One of June's beautiful cakes!

Mmmmm cakeness!

The happy couple! Good luck guys, I love you!

1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Ooooh, so it WAS a wedding. I didn't want to jump to conclutsions. That is sooooo exciting. I still only remember Darren as just the sweetest little kid. That is so awesome that he's going to be a daddy. Do they know what they're having yet?