Monday, July 13, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

Ok so I haven't been keeping up very well lately. Needless to say things around here have been super busy. So I'm going to get everyone caught up on the current family happenings, and hopefully stay up dated!
Here is Miss Lindsay! She's getting the news paper. It's official, she crawls! Hopefully she will learn to sit up soon, but I'm not holding my breath because she is way too mobile!

These ones are from June 27th. We had a Birthday party for my nephew Dustin. This of course is Miss Lindsay with her Uncle Malcolm!

And here is Miss Priss just off the twisty slide!
Yup She's a poser!
here is the Birthday boy!
Melyssa and Lindsay with Aunt Kelsey! (Her and Darren are having a girl!)
Kissing my baby!
Dustin riding backward on the carousel!
My little poser again!

Dustin, Chase, and Austin
Lindsay's first carousel ride!

Picking her nose? Oh dear not yet!

Silly Dusty! We had a little party for his birthday on July 3rd! It turned out really nice and everyone had a good time! Love you Hunny!

Dusty and the baby girl!


Now to introduce you to the newest member of our family! This is Zeus, Dusty's birthday puppy! And that is the most current I can get you!

1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Oh I LOVE your update!
Cute pics. Everytime I see your posts I have some SERIOUS withdrawls. I miss you guys...I'm dying to hang out!
Love the puppy, it's sooo cute! Is that a black lab puppy? I bet he was over joyed with that present. I can't believe Darren is going to be a pappa. He'll be such a great one.
Luvs