Friday, April 10, 2009

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd take a moment and share some of our newest pics with you!

Here is my baby girl with one front tooth! Hopefully it will come out soon. So far she has lost 3 teeth.
And here she is again with one of Lindsay's toys. Silly goose!

Here's my little man, the dentist had to pull his two bottom teeth because they didn't get loose when the new teeth started growing. He was a champ though and didn't cry even once!

He sure loves his baby sister!

And little miss Lindsay playing in her bouncer, it's her new favorite thing!

Mmmmmm cookies are good!

Mommy's happy blue eyed girl, I'm still hopeful that she will have blue eyes!

She tries so hard to get that darn cow!!

Oh dear, daddy get this off my head!

And just in case any of you were wondering, the answer is no!!


Hope you are all doing well!! Love you!

1 comment:

~Michaela said...

Haha, cute. I like the "I am not a boy shirt"
Funny I was just going to make a post about Elsa's teeth. She's got three loose right now. She is SOOOOO SUPER excited about loosing her first tooth. We've got bets going on weather she'll loose it before or after her b-day.
I can't believe how big Melissa looks in these pics. Crazy! I can't wait to see you.