Sorry to all of my friends who I don't get to see as often as I would like!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Sick Baby
Hey every one! Just thought I would let you know that Baby Lindsay is really sick! We have been at Primary Childrens Hospital in Salt Lake City since sunday night. Lindsay was having a hard time breathing and went into a hypothermic state. They life flighted her from Jackson to Salt Lake once she was stabalized, and has been on a ventilator since then. But she is doing really good today, they took out the ventilation tube this evening, and her lungs are clearing up! We also found out what was wrong yesterday, she has streptococcus pnemonia. I had Melyssa and Austin tested and Austin was posotive for strep throat. Luckily she has already been geting antibiotics so she is recovering very quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awe, I'm so sorry to hear that they've been sick. Strep is bad enough for a grown up!!!! Poor little Lindsay......thank goodness for modern medicin. I'm glad that she got help fast and that she's getting better.
Big get well kisses for all of you.
Kram
I can't even imagin how scary that must have been. I hope she's a 100% soon.
I hope she gets better quickly. Poor little baby, that would be so scary. Let us know if you need anything while you are down here.
Post a Comment