Let me tell you a little something about Dusty Craig Eubank. A lot of people think they know him, and many more call him a friend, but let me let you in on a little secret.......he's not that rough. Sure he has Rugged good looks, and maybe sometimes he can be loud, and even a bit obnoxious. Some times he's demanding, and on occasion he can be completely out of line. One thing that most of you will never see though, is his soft side. Yes folks it's true he really does have one! It's hidden really deep down, and most people will never see it in their life time. But I have and sure enough, it's not a rumor, it really exists! Let me tell you about the guy who shares my
Sorry to all of my friends who I don't get to see as often as I would like!
Monday, April 28, 2008
To the life I have always wanted!!
Let me tell you a little something about Dusty Craig Eubank. A lot of people think they know him, and many more call him a friend, but let me let you in on a little secret.......he's not that rough. Sure he has Rugged good looks, and maybe sometimes he can be loud, and even a bit obnoxious. Some times he's demanding, and on occasion he can be completely out of line. One thing that most of you will never see though, is his soft side. Yes folks it's true he really does have one! It's hidden really deep down, and most people will never see it in their life time. But I have and sure enough, it's not a rumor, it really exists! Let me tell you about the guy who shares my
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh how cute! Dusty is a softy! Ha ha something else to make fun of him about.....that and Pamela Andrews! ;) Good times!
Post a Comment